Monday, November 13, 2006

Cold Showers Suck

So - I've made a little headway on the novel. Now, instead of being 5000 words behind, I am only 4500 words behind. I'm not really sure it's happening the exact way I thought it would. I'm also not sure there is any credibility or believability to the situation that is taking shape. But, oh well. I certainly had no intention of writing anything romantic at all when I started this, but it seems to be happening none-the-less. And the home helper person wasn't supposed to be likeable, but she is. Go figure.

I couldn't fix my water heater. My dad has generously purchased a new water heater and is coming over tomorrow and we will install it. I won't have to pay him back until I get persi money in January. That sure was good fortune for me. My dad, not the busted water heater. I do have to say, however, the thing did last for about 15 years. Around here, that's pretty good.

Tonight I'm going to go to bed at a decent hour. No more majhong tiles until midnight. Gotta get some sleep. Shouldn't be hard, though, I'm nearly asleep now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment