Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I am ALIVE! and, I'm Jack McCoy of Law and Order

Tonight I am alive. It was close though. This old guy was driving 55-60 mph on the freeway today, which I have no problem with. I do have a problem with the old guy drifting over halfway into the passing lane, yet remaining halfway in the driving lane, just as I m in the process of passing him. I had to hit the brakes, which sent me into a bit of a skid. I had nowhere to go. Couldn't pass him on the left, or the right. It was quite tense. I managed to slow from 88mph to the matching 55 mph in time. Holy cow! I think the whole thing might have scared him almost as much as me. He looked at me as though I had appeared out of nowhere!

So tonight I am winding down watching Law and Order CI. I kind of like this new pair. He's kind of hot, and she's kind of tough. They make an interesting team.

I like to watch all of the Law and orders. I identify with so many characters, but I especially Identify with one savvy lawyer. So I looked around on the net to learn more. And guess what? I'm not just imagining a special connection with Jack. Even though it seemed to be almost an eerie kind of connection, I never really could quite figure it out. Now, I know why...








What Law & Order Character Are You?


0 comments:

Post a Comment