Monday, June 04, 2007

Grrrrrrrrr

Ok, so I'm cranky. Only three days left, then the driving is done, the six hours a day sitting in classes is done, and hopefully, my bad attitude will be done. Megan and Zach are the only people left in my life who don't hate me. You can't be Megan's enemy, it's just not possible. But the fact that Zach and I are still getting along is amazing. Usually, when one of us is in a cranky way, we fight and argue constantly. Maybe if I were here more, we would be fighting.

I'm so irritated with the world that my irritation is really starting to irritate me.

I wonder, from time to time, especially when things get tough, if what I'm doing is the right thing. Luckily for me, I know better than to make decisions based on emotion alone. I'm just exhausted, that's all. I'll be better soon.

I need a vacation.
I'll settle for a little rest!














Maybe not that much rest.

1 comment:

  1. A little rest will do you so much good! Just be kind to yourself.

    There must be something in the alignment of the planets, because I also am feeling less than kind towards everyone, including myself!

    ReplyDelete