Thursday, June 07, 2007

Scrutator: Almost Agreeable

Concluding an arduous epoch of study appears to have palliated my disagreeable disposition. Nevertheless, an incipient notion threatens to intrude upon my diminutive sabbatical. Though the trek will not exist, a new course of study must be completed by a quarter past the next full moon. I shall endeavor not to perfunctorily engage in this charge, but to assume the challenge with zeal. I shall execute this assignment with an epicene philosophy that will bear me through to completion. Though in whole, this makes little sense, in part it is pure brilliance. I just don’t know which part.

The week has been spent in study such that little time was left for true self reflection. I managed to hold on to a few interesting tidbits that I might share.

We all want toys. I'd like to have one of those new apple phone things. They look cool. As an artist who is stuck in Idaho, I found something even better! I want this! I want it so bad I can't even tell you. It is too cool! Imagine all of the possible applications of this. It just blows my mind.

Has anyone out there had a chance to go see the creation museum? I haven't. I'm not sure I will ever make an effort to go see it. Perhaps I just wasn't that intelligently designed.

But then who among us is that intelligently designed. Our children are being imprisoned - by us. And not for just having a senior prank food fight. When the police do go after people, they should be careful not to hurt themselves by tripping. They should also not raid the wrong place and kick innocent men in the groin. Police are looking for a naked peeping tom. Maybe they should ask this officer what he knows about it.


They know how the iceman died. He was murdered. Do you supposed the discovery channel with host CSI: National Geographic?

Yes, my disposition has improved! Imagine how bad it must have been!

My next post will be happier.

1 comment:

  1. Two years ago, I stood before the Ice Man (Oetzi) as he lay frozen in his crypt at the archaeology museum in Bolzano, Italy. I was awed and humbled to be in the presence of a 5000-year-old human. The entire floor of that museum is dedicated to him and what they have discovered because of him. Even everything they found on him is in the display, properly sealed to stop any further decay. It is the single best science display I have ever seen and I can't imagine any display being better.

    ReplyDelete