Monday, March 24, 2008

Another Rider Program Flunk Out

I got news from the prosecutors office that Jacob Vasques has failed his rider. So he is now sitting in prison along with Terry. The interesting news is that Terry is petitioning the court to lower his sentence. Can you believe that? I can't. If he had taken the rider program seriously and given it some effort, he would be out by now on parole! So he fails the program and wants his sentence lowered. I cannot think of one reason why his sentence should be lowered. He is sitting in prison because of his own actions. He was given every opportunity to be rehabilitated and he blew it. Now he wants the courts to let him off easy.

I intend to be there to fight it. Terry's mother hasn't been to McDonalds since Terry filed the petition. That won't stop me from letting the judge know she was there twice after Terry failed his rider.

If they let him off easy, he will end up killing. He most likely will anyway, but I'm not in any hurry to see it happen. I will do whatever it takes to protect myself and my son from this anti-social son of a drug whore. He won't get another chance to take advantage of Zach through Zach's autism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment