Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yoga for What Ails Me!

Well, I did it. I went on my 7 mile jog/walk on Monday. Today I recovered with Yoga.

I didn't jog as much of it as I did last time I went. It was soothing though. I love the quiet and solitude. I ran into my daughter unexpectedly. She was in the park with her roommates. They were getting their pictures taken so they would have something more personal to decorate their apartment with. By the time I got home I was in some major pain. I feel much better now though. Yoga takes care of everything.

Tonight we did something I'd never done before. Shoulder pose. I was afraid at first, my head trying to explode all the time. But it was nice. I love the meditation at the end. It could be longer for my liking. I really should do more of it at home. With what time? But I do feel rejuvenated. Worth every bit of the $5.00 per.

Well, it's late, I'm tired, and 5:30 a.m. comes way too soon. The weekend approaches, we mustn't let it speak to us or it will cast it's spell! Too late!

0 comments:

Post a Comment