Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spooning

Dale is so wonderful. I am head-over-heals in love with him. He says he feels the same way and I believe him. I have never felt so cared for, happy, excited, contented or hopeful. Yes, this is happening fast, but when it's right doubt never creeps in. And there is no doubt here. He is all I have ever wanted. I've never been in this place before, I intend to stay here forever.

I wrote him this poem, and I intend to write more for him, so - just bear with me here.

It's called

Spooning

In the dark we lie
My head nuzzled into the crux of your arm
Our fingers entangled at my breast
Your touch is gentle and comforting
The heat of your breath on my neck
Your hot flesh against my back
The rhythm of your beating heart
My hips cupped into yours
Our legs entwined
Our feet embrace
We are close
So close
Yet I long to be closer
I ache to become one with you
Two flames of one fire
Sharing the silence of the night

0 comments:

Post a Comment