Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm So Tired I Could Sleep

I’m starting to understand how people can just pop in 3-6 times a day and post something on their blogs! When you have this fast of a connection, you don’t waste a lot of time waiting to dial up, load the proper page, and still have energy left to write.

I spent most of the day doing homework. I have most of it done. I need to revise my 4-year plan, but it isn’t due until next Monday. I don’t have to do the ch4 s4 math homework. I might take a stab at it, but I might be better advised to just study for the quiz that will be happening on Thursday. I check the webCT site, and I did Bomb the quiz. I got a B for Bomb! I just need to remember - Bees are our friends. I might post about the meaning of that someday.

I have to admit, I did spend some time looking at some u-tube clips on some of the autism sites that were too slow to download on a phone line connection. Then I even downloaded a couple of Blue October songs. Each time I was instantly gratified. So I popped over to rockclimbing.com and check out some of the videos there. Yep, too much fun.

Now I should go to bed. I just finished reading 2 chapters on mood disorders, and I would definitely absorb and process that information better if I were hibernating.

Tomorrow, I might play around with uploading pictures with a wireless connection. And finish my homework. I have a chapter to read in Social Psychology and a quiz to take.

0 comments:

Post a Comment