Thursday, November 08, 2007

I Got a New Stove

The old one barely worked. The oven stopped working just before summer, which didn't bother me much because I don't bake in the summer. Two of the burners worked (the small ones) one of the large ones didn't work at all, and the other big one needed some prompting from time to time. So I really needed another stove. This one is my first brand new stove. It is bottom of the line, no self cleaning, no timer. But it works, and that's all that matters.

I didn't think it would ever get here, though. I bought it on October 20, and I just got it last night.

So what was the first thing we baked? Digiorno Pizza. Well, it was late when it got here, and Zach had been craving frozen pizza for some time. Apparently he wanted brownies too, he baked a batch last night and has already eaten them all. Today I roasted Chicken, Tomorrow a roast.

I want to bake so many things, but I better not do it all at once. Besides, Thanksgiving is coming, I can do it then.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you got the stove! I seem to have suddenly developed a desire to bake! It's funny because I normally hate baking. I guess the absense of something good really makes you appreciate it when you get it back!

    ReplyDelete