Saturday, February 25, 2006

FROZEN


Ice Falls at Shoshone Falls February 25, 2006 Posted by Picasa

I was an explorer not long ago, babbling happily and flowing free.
Now I’m bound to this melancholic scene trapped with brutality.
The river runs before me, heading to the sea.


I crave to mingle within it depths, and journey on out to the deep ocean.
But, I dangle from a rocky precipice, silent and hopeless and frozen.
The sun is shining hotly, still I‘m not in motion.



Shoshone Falls February 25, 2006 Posted by Picasa


Rainbows and waterfalls torture me pounding and glowing with all their might.
Oh! Do they know how I long to be with them and laughing in the sunlight?
But I must wait for my turn, my freedom is in sight.



Potholes of Shoshone Falls, Feb 25, 2006 Posted by Picasa

The water I’m watching with such yearning was once as frozen and tortured as I.
Now it has the freedom to frolic and play and make rainbows that dance in the sky.
Soon I’ll get to join them, when time has passed me by.



Shoshone Falls, natural bridge. Feb 25,2006 Posted by Picasa



Shoshone Falls February 25, 2006 Posted by Picasa



Ice falls watching the Snake River flow to the sea. Posted by Picasa

I will again be an explorer, flowing free, no longer frozen, playing happily in the light that comes from the sun so high.

0 comments:

Post a Comment