Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ripples

What do I miss most? Sleep! Real, deep, dead sleep. The kind where you go to bed at 9:30 pm and don’t wake up until 9:30 am. I used to be able to sleep like that. Now I feel blessed on a weekend when I might sleep 9 whole hours. This week I would be thrilled with just a few. This is how it usually begins, the depression. But this time I am really going to work on it.

I will only have school 3 days a week when I get there. So that leave 4 to sleep right? I intend to make good use of it. And who knows, maybe I can fit in a quaint little part-time job. Or not.

My ex is trying to mess with my little world. He thinks Zach aught to move to Boise and work with him. I don’t really know where Zach will end up on this, as I am not much of clairvoyant (darn it!). So I guess I will just flow with it for now and deal with it when/if the time comes. Exes suck. How dare he make waves in my little pond.

So I kinda like this writing thing. I wish I had more time for it. This one is a narrative. I suppose if I really wanted to, I could go back into the narrative and add dialog and more details. But, I think 746 words is enough for a blog entry. Besides, it was just for fun. I do need to work on dialog and descriptive writing, so I will definitely try to make that happen soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment