Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tooth vs. Bullet

I bit the bullet today, and paid for the computer account, so now I have internet access at school. (It's free at CSI) I decided it would be worth the $25 because a new black ink cartridge for my printer at home is $20. With the computer account, I can print out 30 pages a day, so that's what I'm gonna do. Not really. But I do have three four research papers to do this semester, which means lots of psych article research papers to print out. The computer account will pay for itself. I will also be able to do some of that research at ISU during the 2 1/2 hour break between classes, now, because I have access to the internet.

Two mid-term tests this week. I studied harder for the learning test, and don't really feel as though I'll walk away with the A. We'll see. Since I studied so hard for the learning test, I didn't have time and cognitive resources left to study for the tests and measurements test. I really don't feel as though I did well on that one. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

School is weird. I work so hard for a grade. I never worked this hard at my job. You don't have much studying to do to actually practice what I'm learning. Strange.

Monday is Terry Dale Devereaux's sentencing. I'll let you know what they decide!

0 comments:

Post a Comment