Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I've learned a new trick!

I DID IT! I really, really did it! I learned the basic basics of xhtml, javascript and css, and then found a blog that offered instructions for making my main blog more visually stimulating. (I had to do something to distract my obsessive mind from the big break up - that's right, I quit!)

Let’s face it. Long blog posts are dreary and dreadful. I hate them so, but can’t seem to find it within to be less verbose. Let’s face it. Writing is fun. Re-reading occasionally is fun. Scrolling through endless pages of text isn’t.

So from now on, when you see the read more link, and actually want to read more, click it and be prepared. You may be scrolling a bit.

Click it at your own risk!

Well, you won’t get carpal tunnel scrolling down today. But there is a post coming…..

Now I just need to figure out how to get the cool calendar so many not blogspot blogs have!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, good for you! See? I told you it can't be that hard if I can learn to do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's hard alright! Only truly intelligent people can master this secret code. It takes an extremely gifted and crafty mind to type a few brackets and qotes and come up with a cool web design.

    Ok, so I didn't actually do all that. Ok, so someone else created the crafty code and I cut and pasted it to the right places. But hey, I knew how to find the right places. So I must be close, right?

    (I'm apparently not crafty enough to get past word verification)

    ReplyDelete