Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Don't Know!

I have been reading the blogs of some self called skeptics. Really what they are is hard core athiests, who think they know the truth. If you think you know the truth, then how can you call yourself skeptical? Scientists like to do that though, don't they (not all - good scientists are open minded). They firmly close their minds to the possibilities and preach their theories like they are the religion.

I am skeptical. I am skeptical of people who say they "know" anything about how and why the universe and world work. No one can "know" anything of the sort. I choose to keep an open mind and consider all of the evidence. Then I can say that I truly do know nothing more than when I started!

For instance: why did I get a sudoku puzzle a few hours ago on my blog (like I am supposed to) but not now? Where is the consistency? Where is the balance? WHERE IS THE PUZZLE? SHOW ME THE PUZZLE!!!!!!!




You scored as Agnostic. Agnostics consider the possibility that they may be wrong about God's existence, no matter which side of the fence they stand on. Always willing to objectively evaluate the most ridiculous proof, nevertheless, these guys are skeptics of the Nth degree.

Agnostic

83%

Spiritual Atheist

67%

Apathetic Atheist

50%

Theist

50%

Scientific Atheist

33%

Militant Atheist

33%

Angry Atheist

25%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment