Monday, May 21, 2007

Which Flower am I? Just like the ones in my garden!

The Iris is in full bloom! I can't believe how fast this spring is passing by. The lilacs bloomed and went, and I never even stuck my nose in them! How sad. The roses are blooming now too. I guess I'll have to stop and smell them before their gone. Luckily, they bloom all summer.

I don't have a high speed internet connection at home right now. I lost the one I was picking up and don't know why. I have put in an order for Qwest to hook me up with high speed wireless, should have that by Thursday. Then, I can be me again. I can blog more frequently, and frequent other blogs more frequently and frequently comment where comments are needed. Until then, I am a cavewoman.

Zach testified in court last Friday! That was quite interesting. The defense attorney kept trying to get Zach to talk in circles, and succeeding. I wonder if he really could figure out that Zach and his friend have mental disabilities. If they don't decide to settle out of court, and this goes to trial, I'll bet the defense attorney ends up making himself look like the fool.

In the mean time, I am coaching Zach on the difference between his own memory, and the memory of what someone else has told him. I also have been working on the difference between seeing a gun in totality, partiality and not at all. He seems to think if he didn't see the whole thing, he didn't see it at all. That was really the only part that he actually stumbled on.

I am also starting to understand something about he scientist/pseudo psych dichotomy. I need to post more on that once I get reconnected. I am also working on part III of what I learned. I hope to have that done before I have another semester under my belt.

For now, I have a basic statistics test to take this morning. I'll do fine if I read the questions and actually answer the question being asked! Can you say PAY ATTENTION!?









Which Flower are You?




You are an Iris:You are logical, analytical, dignified, and wise. You are studious by nature and may prefer books to people. You tend to be a serious person but are capable of making others laugh with your dry sense of humor. Friends always benefit from your advice.Symbolism: Over the centuries the iris has come to symbolize faith, wisdom, hope, and promise in love.
Take this quiz!









Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code

1 comment:

  1. I am a lily, and I have lots of different kinds of lilies in my yard!. "You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist. People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you. You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words. Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize."

    ReplyDelete