Saturday, January 19, 2008

From Rider to Prison in less than Three Months

I finally listened to my phone messages today. Friday, a message was left by the prosecuting office to let us know that Terry Dale Devereaux failed the rider program and is being moved to the penitentiary to serve out his 4-8 year prison sentence.

It's too bad, I had hoped he would be healed. It's also a relief. That means I won't have to worry about him for quite some time. Let's face it, if he couldn't make it half way through a six month rehabilitation program, how likely is it he will not have to serve out the entire 8 year prison sentence?

I can't really express what we are all feeling. These boys are actually being held accountable in a big way for what they did to Zach. We are all in a state of shock, I guess. We went from being told they had don't nothing wrong to this.

So, wow, I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment