Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Natiional Singles Awareness Day!

I got some candy in sculpture class. I have a feeling it will be my only valentine. Maybe I'll do something for Zach, if I have any energy left when I get home. I've decided, Megan now has a permanent valentine, so she doesn't need one from me! (That is meant as a funny tease, not a mean spirited comment).

Valentine's days are usually spent without a valentine. Friends, family, yes, but no significant other. Even when I was married, I seldom got valentines.

I didn't come up with the National Singles Awareness Day, but it sure fits.

Casdok has a sweet sentiment. I really enjoyed it, and I'll bet you will too.

1 comment:

  1. Ive brought some bubbly over with me so we can celebrate National Singles Awareness Day :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete