Thursday, February 01, 2007

TGIMF

(thank god it's my friday)

Zach is going to kill me. It's been a long time since I accused him of trying. The last time I said something like that the woman just about fell over in horror. No, he isn't literally trying to kill me. It just feels like it because he insists on picking Wednesday night/Thursday morning to pace and make noise and keep me up until 2:30 in the morning. It's bad because Thursday is the longest day of the week. I leave at 6:00 a.m. to get to class in Poky by 8:00, stay in classes until 12:30, then be home by 2:00 so I can hurry and get my homework done for night class here. It's hard to do on enough sleep. Without the sleep, it's torture.

No, he isn't going to kill me. But my stats test results might. I think it may be worse than a bomb, it might even be a catastrophe! No, c's are not our friends.

Good night, John Boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment