Saturday, April 28, 2007

Too Much of a Good Thing

I went for that bike ride today! I went a little too far, got a little too over heated, and was so happy to see home. I got some pictures to share! I didn't really expect to start taking pictures before I got out of town, but I had to stop for this!

Why park in a perfectly good parking lot















while your kids are playing soccer















when you can park in the bike lane?














Once I made it out of town, I was pleasantly surprised by this wonderful peaceful scene.















Then I found some early iris blooms!














I got to the Perrine Bridge in time to see this guy jump off the bridge.














He landed safely.














This is the desert. It is full of basalt rock lava tubes. It might seem dull to a lot of people, but I think it's beautiful.



















I'm home now, in pain. I found a beer in the fridge. It's been in there for a couple of years (at least). I'm drinking it. I rarely drink. I keep beer in the fridge to cook brats in. I'm glad too, because I'm really enjoying this one. I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment