Wednesday, July 04, 2007

4th of July

Someday, I will have a camera that takes great pictures. Until then....Karla Kuna would not be impressed with this fireworks display. I, however, was. I thought it was distinctly Twin Falls. Not Boise. Not Las Vegas. Not Disney Land. Just Twin Falls. One didn't actually get off the ground. That was kind of freaky. I have never seen that happen before.

Why do fireworks ignite that feeling part of me? No matter what it is, if it is harmonious, it moves me. I think we are all supposed to move in harmony, and what makes us feel isolated is not feeling tht harmony. It is hard to feel good about the harmony of humanity these days. Too much distruction, too many conditions of worth, too much hate. I need to feel harmonious again. I crave it so.





0 comments:

Post a Comment