Wednesday, July 18, 2007

200 Posts!

This is my 200th post. Already! It's not that many compared to some, but for me, it's a lot. So, it's time to mention my favorite posts.

The first post I should mention, is my 100th post. Many of the posts mentioned in that post were my favorite posts then, and continue to be my favorite posts today.

But I didn't stop writing at that post! There is a second hundred, and I want to showcase some of them. My favorite posts under the Practice Practice Practice label are saying goodbye and It Goes That Way. I really had a lot of fun writing these. I really need to do more creative writing. Four posts in almost a year is not nearly enough.

Summer Grapes continues to be my favorite work of art. I am planning to turn it into a painting. Dierkies Lake, Shoshone Falls, Eagle Trail Unfrozen, and Perrine Bridge are my favorite pictures this time around.

What I learned this Semester Parts I, II, and III are my favorite soap box posts. I am enjoying my new Scrutator series. I wasn't sure how faithful I would be to it. So far, so good. I actually really like it because it is a record of which of the things I read that actually had an impact on me that week. It also gives me a hint of what kind of mood I was in. Good moods tend to gravitate toward funny news, and bad moods gravitate toward serious news. I'm not sure about the word of the day paragraphs. Despair not, I am bound to get there eventually.

My Simpler Days post means something to me. I need to write more posts like Weeping Willow. Posts like this help me put my emotions back into some sort of perspective.

I love my Someday series. It is my very own prayer to the universe. Before one can get what they want out of life, they have to know what that is. When I find a picture or have a thought that points to something I greatly desire, posting it is definitely the right thing to do. On bad days, I just have to look at these posts to remember what I am moving toward.

And that about sums up what I have spent my last 100 posts on. I need to do more spiritual work. It is one thing to take me out and look at me critically from time to time, it is another thing to take the time to make meaning of it all. Making time to make meaning while working toward a college degree will take some finesse. Hopefully I will figure out how to do both.

What will the next 100 posts bring? Even the wisest cannot tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment